This has nothing to do with his policies–how did anyone in Georgia vote for this jerk? The MSM is claiming that electing Warnick is an indication that Georgia is turning blue. Warnock is a wife-beating, socialist, racist, Jew-hater, who covered up child abuse. And he’s not a fan of the United States either. The man won despite the fact that he hates more people than he likes.Warnock has pontificated against America, white people, Jews, people who served in the military, law enforcement, and more.
Electing this hater doesn’t prove that the state is turning blue, or even purple. It’s an indication that many Georgia voters have turned crazy or stupid. They elected a man dedicated to spewing hatred–here are just a few examples:
- Warnock’s mentor called for the “destruction of everything white” and argued white Christians are “satanic.”
- He claimed America needs to repent for its worship of whiteness.
- Warnock cozied up to Fidel Castro in 1995 and praised him in 2016
- Warnock criticized the Second Amendment during sermons.
- Sermonized that America is as sexist as it is racist.
- Claims America has a preexisting condition. It’s called racism. It’s called classism. It’s called bigotry. It’s called xenophobia. And we need God to heal us of our preexisting condition.”
- Told the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, “Any fair-thinking person would recognize that everything a government does, even the American government, is not consistent with God’s dream for the world.”
- He’s claimed that America’s human rights record is worse than those of either China or Iran.
- In his writings, Warnock praised Marxism,
On The People who Protect America
- Warnock called police officers “gangsters and thugs” and “bullies.” Warner hid the fact that he defunds the police. In a Project Veritas video released a few days ago, “He avoids using ‘defunding the police’ because he knows that the Republicans are going to try to grab onto it and attack, right?” says a man identified as a Warnock finance assistant. “But in reality, his whole platform with police reform is along the lines of the same people who are saying ‘defund the police.’ “
- He insulted our active service military members and veterans by opining that ‘nobody can serve God and the military:’
Obstructing Investigation of Child Abuse
- Anthony Washington, who was a 12-year-old boy when he attended Warnock’s Maryland Bible camp called “Camp Farthest Out,” says that the counselors that Warnock managed threw urine on him, made him sleep outside, and mistreated him in other ways. Washington said when authorities were notified of the incidents and attempted to interview some of the camp staff, Warnock tried to interfere by preventing anyone from speaking with the police. The current Senate candidate was then taken away in handcuffs for seeking to obstruct justice though he was not charged. A 2002 report in the Baltimore Sun detailed the obstructing the police investigation part of the case.
How To Handle A Woman?
- Warnock was accused by his wife of running over her foot with his car during a heated argument days before he filed paperwork to officially seek the office, according to a police report obtained. Later a video of the incident was released.
On Jews And Israel
- Warnock signed a letter comparing Israel to apartheid South Africa.
- Signed a letter that compared the wall Israel built (that greatly reduced terrorism and deaths of innocents) to the Berlin wall.
- Made the false claim he saw the government of Israel shoot down unarmed Palestinians like birds of prey.
- Made the claim that Jesus was a Palestinian, which anyone who has looked at history or theology knows is impossible
I don’t get it! How can he be the Ebenezer Baptist Church’s senior pastor, the former congregation of Martin Luther King Jr? How can they accept someone who preaches hatred? The exact opposite of the Reverend King. Someone who spews that much hatred has no business preaching to any church! He is a Reverend in the tradition of Al Sharpton–a bigoted hater.
How did anyone vote for this misanthropic a-hole? Have the people of Georgia become mad? Or Stupid? Raphael Warnock is not the kind of person who should serve in the government. Heck, a hater like him shouldn’t be allowed in public. How can he serve a public comprised of so many people he hates? He can’t! But the people of Georgia elected him anyway.