What we saw happen to America under the 8 years of Barack Obama actually began with the 1848 publication of the Communist Manifesto by Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels. In their historic and world changing writing, they introduced the term ‘scientific socialism’. In just a few years, the concept of socialism began to sweep across Europe.
From their concept of scientific socialism came the general concept of socialism. Today, socialism is defined as:
- A theory or system of social organization that advocates the vesting of the ownership and control of the means of production and distribution, of capital, land, etc., in the community as a whole.
- (in Marxist theory) – The stage following capitalism in the transition of a society to communism, characterized by the imperfect implementation of collectivist principles.
- An economic theory or system in which the means of production, distribution, and exchange are owned by the community collectively, usually through the state. It is characterized by production for use rather than profit, by equality of individual wealth, by the absence of competitive economic activity, and, usually, by government determination of investment, prices, and production levels.
- Any of various social or political theories or movements in which the common welfare is to be achieved through the establishment of a socialist economic system.
Basically, socialism is a form of government that establishes only 2 classes of people – the elite and everyone else and where the government dictates aspects of life for the people that they can possibly dictate. They control the government, businesses, land, economy, banks, media, communications and education.
As socialism spread through Europe, it found its way to the United States and around 1900, a group of progressive socialists developed a conspiracy to follow the teachings of Marx and Engel by converting America from a capitalist nation to a socialist nation.
However, they knew the task would not be easy and would take time. In fact, they estimated that it would take about 100 years to slowly undermine the founding principles that controlled American government and life. They knew they had to eliminate America’s strong Christian influence, the strong family structure, the strong patriotism and capitalistic system of free enterprise.
It wouldn’t be easy to change the attitudes of the American people but they realized the perfect way to do it was to control the public education system in America. They realized that having access to America’s children for 6-8 hours a day, 5 days a week, 9 months a year for 12 years, they could shape and mold the thinking of future generations.
Look at many public schools today and what they teach. They don’t teach the same American history that I was taught. Many schools teach kids that America is the world’s enemy. Instead of patriotism they teach globalism. They no longer teach respect for others but that they only need to be concerned with themselves. Many of the lessons taught in schools today are very socialistic in nature. They teach open sexuality, homosexuality is normal and something to be experimented with and you don’t have to confide or obey your parents.
After a century, how successful has the socialist conspiracy been in using the educational system to undermine the foundations that kept America free and strong?
Consider the following:
ACFI conducted the study in February 2017. It measured responses from 1,000 millennials, that is, those under age 30.
Notable findings include:
- Only 59 percent of millennials identify as Christian. This compares to 72 percent of adults from older generations.
- Only 33 percent of millennials (one in three) are born again Christians.
- Only twelve percent of millennials identify as conservative. Twenty-six percent are liberal. For adults older than 30, conservatives outnumber liberals two to one.
- Almost half (44 percent) of millennials prefer socialism over capitalism.
- As many as 15 percent of millennials identify as LGBT. Only six percent of those over 30 identify as LGBT.
Remember what happened when Donald Trump was elected? Thousands of students walked out of classes. They cried and protested, claiming they were too upset to study. Thousands of younger adults (millennials) also reacted to Trump’s election.
Today, Christianity is openly persecuted in America, especially in the business world. Instead of people turning to churches and other charities for help, they are being taught to turn to the government, resulting in record numbers of people relying on some form of government assistance. The legalization of same-sex marriage has played a strong role in destroying the once strong family values that helped make America great.
Barack Obama was open about his mentors growing up being socialists and Marxists, especially his closest mentor Frank Marshall Davis, a famed black America socialist. Many of the policies of Obama were socialist as are those of Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders and most Democrats. They push things like redistribution of wealth (check definition above), open marriage, open border, more government control of our lives and businesses and the steady loss of our constitutional rights.
These are the reasons why it is so important to prevent Democrats from regaining control of the federal government. If they do, they will continue Obama’s effort to complete the socialist conspiracy that began over 100 years ago.