If you thought the scandal surrounding former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and what happened at the US Embassy compound in Benghazi, Libya is over, think again.
To refresh your memory, the US compound in Benghazi was overrun with Islamic extremists who brutally murdered US Ambassador Christopher Stevens and three other Americans. Clinton first told the nation the attack was due to a garage-made anti-Islam video, which was a lie.
Clinton then met the families of the victims and promised to keep them fully informed as to what happened to their loved one. Another lie, as two years later, at least two of the parents said they never heard from Clinton again.
Clinton denied have any warnings of an impending attack, but that was proven to be another lie when evidence was produce that Ambassador Stevens had been requesting additional security for over six months due to the danger and threats of an attack, but Clinton ignored all of the requests.
Now, a federal judge has ordered the State Department to dig deeper into the emails of Clinton aides for more information connected with Benghazi.
A federal judge has ordered the State Department to search the “state.gov” email accounts of Hillary Clinton aides Huma Abedin, Cheryl Mills and Jacob Sullivan for records related to Benghazi, as part of a watchdog’s Freedom of Information Act lawsuit.
U.S. District Judge for the District of Columbia Amit Mehta made the call Tuesday, describing the FOIA lawsuit filed by Judicial Watch in March 2015 as “a far cry from a typical FOIA case.”
He noted that “Secretary Clinton used a private e-mail server located in her home, to transmit and receive work-related communications during her tenure as Secretary of State.” …
The State Department and Department of Justice could spend the next 4 years investigating Hillary Clinton and her aides for the many things they did. The list of crimes, abuse of power and ethics violations could probably fill volumes and be enough to put them all in prison for the rest of their lives.