Meet Andrew Spieles, a loyal Democrat who is going to spend the next 100 days in prison for being a loyal Democrat. Spieles is a 21-year-old student at James Madison University in Harrisonburg, Virginia.
The loyal Democrat was an employee for the Registrar’s Office but was a loyal worker for the Democratic Party during the 2016 election season. During a registration drive for the Democratic Party, Spieles began submitting fake voter registration forms for dead people.
According to a report:
“‘On August 15, 2016, an employee of the Registrar’s Office contacted law enforcement after another employee in the office recognized a registration form submitted in the name of the deceased father of a Rockingham County Judge,’ according to the Department of Justice. ‘The Registrar’s Office discovered multiple instances of similarly falsified forms when it reviewed additional registrations. Some were in the names of deceased individuals while others bore incorrect middle names, birth dates, and social security numbers’.”
“Spieles was working for the Democratic campaign during the voter registration drive, and ‘admitted that he prepared the false voter registration forms by obtaining the name, age, and address of individuals from ‘walk sheets’ provided to him by the Virginia Democratic Party, fabricating a birth date based on the ages listed in the walk sheet, and fabricating the social security numbers,’ the Justice Department wrote in a news release.”
Democrats continue to claim that there is no evidence of voter fraud. How many instances of voter fraud by Democrats will it take to convince anyone that not only has voter fraud nee rampant but that the vast majority of it has been done at the hands of Democrats?
Here are just a few accounts of Democratic voter fraud:
1) On August 6, 2011, it was reported that Attorney General Eric Holder, head of the Department of Justice, has been setting militant members of the New Black Panthers, Malik Zulu Shabazz and Jerry Jackson free. Shabazz is the national head of the New Black Panthers and Jackson is a member of the Philadelphia Black Panthers and a Democratic Party official.
J. Christian Adams, a former Department of Justice attorney had worked in the Civil Rights Division where he had brought charges of violation of civil rights against two members of the New Black Panther group for voter intimidation. He had a strong case against the two men, but Attorney General Eric Holder refused to press the charges any further and both men were released and the case dropped.
It turns out that in 2006, then Sen. Barack Obama had marched alongside Shabazz and Jackson. Coincidence? Don’t think so.
2) On August 7, 2012, it was reported that election officials in Virginia decided not to further investigate a group that had sent partially completed voter registration cards to dead people, children, and pets. The Romney campaign had called for an investigation,
3) On September 7, 2012, it was reported that Project Veritas sent an undercover person into President Obama’s grassroots campaign group known as Organizing for America, headquarters in Houston, Texas. The agent explained that she was registered to vote in Florida and in Texas and wanted to vote twice to help Obama’s chance of winning re-election.
The staffer she spoke with, Stephanie Caballero, the Regional Field Director for OFA in Houston, is a salaried employee of the Democratic National Committee. In the course of two visits from the Veritas agent, Caballero helped her and encouraged her to vote in both states, clearly violations of federal election laws.
4) On November 7, 2012, it was reported that a couple from Forest Park showed up yesterday at the polls to vote just like they have ever since they turned 18. When it was their turn, they were both told that they had already voted via absentee ballot. The couple said that they have never voted absentee and wanted to know how this could happen.
Precinct officials told them that they could fill out a provisional ballot, which they did.
Before long, a number of other voters in the same precinct were told the same thing, that they had already voted via absentee ballots and that they also needed to fill out a provisional ballot. Eventually, voting officials said that the mistake was due to ‘human error’ and that anyone else in the same situation would likewise have to cast a provisional ballot. In Ohio, provisional ballots are not counted until 10 days after the election.
5) On November 19, 2012, it was reported during the early voting in Ohio, voters in one voting precinct found that when they selected Mitt Romney the voting machine gave the vote to Barack Obama. This happened on more than one occasion.
In Cleveland, 149 precincts out of a total of 1077 precincts in all of Cuyahoga County reported fewer than 10 votes for Mitt Romney. Statistically this is extremely rare and many experts suggest that this represents some sort of voter fraud.
In Cuyahoga County, which includes Cleveland, the final vote was Barack Obama 420,953 to Mitt Romney’s 184,475 votes. Considering Obama won Ohio with less than a margin of 104,000 votes, it makes one question the accuracy and legitimacy of the county’s election system.
6) On October 25, 2012, it was reported about people voting in more than one state because their names were not removed from the state they previously lived in. Worse yet, states like Minnesota have a voucher voting where someone can vote purely on the testimony of someone who is on the voter registration roll.
7) On October 26, 2012, it was reported Rep. Jim Moran (D-VA) was sworn in as a member of the U.S House of Representatives in January 1991. The former Mayor of Arlington, Virginia is nearing the end of his 11th term in Congress and seemed like a safe bet for re-election. That is until his son was caught on tape discussing how to commit voter fraud.
Pat Moran, Field Director for his father’s election campaign is a full-time paid employee of that campaign. He was approached by an undercover reporter for Veritas and asked how to could a couple of people get away with voting for 100 other people who supposedly were not going to vote. Pat Moran suggests they forge utility bills with names and addresses for the people as that should pass for identification on Election Day. At one point, he even seems to offer the aid of attorneys working for the Obama campaign.
8) On February 11, 2013, it was reported a Democratic poll worked in Cincinnati, Ohio who admits to voting twice for Obama. Not only did she vote twice, but so did her granddaughter. Melowese Richardson, a poll worker for 25 years, told the local news that she voted using an absentee ballot and then voted again on Election Day. Her excuse was that she wasn’t sure her absentee vote would get counted, so she voted a second time to make sure her vote for Obama counted. She also admits to sending in an absentee ballot for her granddaughter and voting for several other people. However, she is not alone, as the Hamilton County Board of Elections is investigating 19 reports of voter fraud in the Cincinnati area. They say they have nine witnesses so far in their investigation. Richardson claims she’s done nothing wrong although every poll worker knows that voting twice is a crime.
9) On April 29, 2013, it was reported State Rep. Dan Pabon (D-Denver) said that he is sponsoring a large piece of legislation to revamp Colorado’s election system at the request of the Colorado County Clerks Association. Part of that legislation would allow voters to register up to and including the day of election.
If Pabon gets his legislation passed allowing anyone to register the day of election, just think about what could happen. As we saw in the video that you don’t need ID to register, anyone wanting to commit voter fraud could go from precinct to precinct to precinct all day long, registering and voting under false names. One hundred people, could theoretically cast between 1,000 to 1,500 votes for the candidate(s) of their choice. In many elections, this is enough to secure the outcome of an election for anyone with enough connections or money to make it happen. Expand that further to 1,000 corrupt people who could cast between 10,000 and 15,000 votes for someone like their Democratic governor or presidential candidate.
10) On January 22, 2014, it was reported that Project Veritas has uncovered another case of widespread voter fraud and illegal campaigning by Democrats in Texas. The group known as Battleground Texas has ties to the old ACORN, the group caught in illegal activities and who employed Barack Obama as an attorney. Field Organizer Jennifer Longoria of Battleground Texas was caught on video describing how they go out to get people to register to vote. Then they take that information and enter the person’s name, address and phone number in their own database which is then used to call them to urge them to vote for Democratic gubernatorial candidate Wendy Davis. When James O’Keefe of Project Veritas checked with the Texas Secretary of State, he was told that it is illegal to take personal information including telephone numbers off of voter registration forms.
11) On March 27, 2014, it was reported Judicial Watch is reporting that there are at least two states, Iowa and Colorado along with the District of Columbia that have more registered voters than adults 18 and over living in the states. And if the states don’t clean up their voter registration rolls, Judicial Watch will take legal action to get them to do so. According to the National Voter Registration Act of 1993, states and municipalities are required to keep legitimate voter rolls.
Judicial Watch compared US Census data for 2010 and 2012 and compared population figures to the data from the US Election Assistance Commission. They discovered that the number of counties in Iowa with more registered voters than eligible residents had increased from 10 counties in 2010 to 24 counties in 2012. There is a total of 99 counties in Iowa which meant that going into the 2012 elections, that nearly 1 of every 4 counties had more registered voters than eligible adults. I don’t know which counties they are, but I would not be surprised if those 24 counties were among the 37 counties Obama won.
In Colorado, Judicial Watch discovered that the number of counties with more registered voters than eligible adults rose from 10 in 2010 to 22 counties in 2012. Colorado only has 64 counties, which means a little over 1 of every 3 counties had more voters than adults. Like in Iowa, I wonder how many of the 27 counties that Obama won were among the 22 that had more registered voters than eligible adults.
12) On November 4, 2014, it was reported there is an investigation being launched in North Carolina concerning Democratic campaign workers willing to help illegal aliens cast their ballots. James O’Keefe’s Project Veritas caught one such Democratic campaign worker on video agreeing to help a supposed illegal vote.
When the video was made public, the North Carolina State Board of Elections launched an investigation into the allegations made by the video. Josh Lawson, a spokesman for the State Board of Elections said that they have asked Project Veritas for a full unedited video of the occurrence.
Lawson also stated that an internal state audit that compared voter registration records with databases from Homeland Security and the Department of Motor Vehicle revealed that over 1,400 non-citizens are registered to vote in North Carolina. At least 20 of those non-citizens have already cast early or absentee ballots and at least 226 of them have voted in precious elections.
13) On December 14, 2016, it was reported that two days into the Michigan recount, a federal judge stopped it, claiming that Stein had no grounds to ask for a recount since she received only 1% of the popular vote. The interesting aspect of the Michigan recount was that in those short two days, there was evidence discovered of Democratic voter fraud and votes counted up to 6 times, mostly in favor of Hillary Clinton.
These are just a few of the many documented incidence of voter fraud involving Democrats. To these add the fact that prior to the 2012 elections, the US Attorney General Eric Holder used the Justice Department to challenge and block every state’s attempts to clean up voter registration records. All states wanted to do was to remove documented dead people and non-citizens, but Holder blocked every effort to do so.
Prior to the 2016 elections, California and Oregon (both run by liberal Democrats) passed laws that allowed illegal aliens and other non-citizens to register to vote. with the new laws, all anyone had to do was obtain or renew a valid state driver’s license and they would be automatically registered to vote. It is estimated that California has more than 3 million illegal aliens living in the state and many of them have driver’s licenses.
There have been people convicted of first degree murder on less evidence than this and yet Democrats continue to claim that voter fraud does not exist and they continue to fight all of President Donald Trump’s efforts to look into the possibility of voter fraud.
If it were feasible to verify every single vote cast in the 2016 presidential election, it would not surprise me to see that Donald Trump not only won the Electoral vote but that he also substantially won the popular vote as well, solidifying his claim to the White House.